"Blood covers the whole floor, screams echo, people are running away..."
- All-Around Helper's Entry
The All-Around Helper (T-05-41), known as Little Helper before reaching Observation Lvl. 3, is a cleaning-robot Abnormality. It has a white, oval shaped body with two thin metal legs, bright red eyes and a happy looking facial expression. Its appearance begins to change when a work has been finished with it: It will grow a pair of sharp sickle-like arms. Notably, the sharp appendages are covered in the blood of the prior owners.
Ability[edit | edit source]
Its ability activates when its Qliphoth Counter reach 0. After finishing any work, All-Around Helper will extend its metal blades and shift up and down during the waiting period after the emotional state result. The counter might decrease by 1 after a Normal Result or with a high probability after a Bad Result. After the counter reaches 0, All-Around Helper will escape its containment room and roam around the facility.
It possesses average HP at 300 and Movement Speed. It will charge up in place while spinning for ~3 seconds, then crossing the room it's currently located at high Movement Speed, dealing great (20-31) Red Damage to all employees or Abnormalities in the way, stopping when it reaches the end of the room, it will be "out of power" for ~10 seconds before charging up again. if it doesn't spot any targets, it will go to the main room of the nearest Department and stay there until a target enters the room.
Origin[edit | edit source]
All-Around Helper is a home robot series that was created by a mass-production corporation, named X Inc. (Previous known as XX Corp), that no records can be found of, despite that the success of the All-Around Helper robots made that the corporation released a second installment named "We Can Change Anything".
The goal of All-Around Helper's creation was to perform basic multitasking for families, such as cleaning, making coffee, and acting as an alarm system. In its last encyclopedia entry, it's revealed that before being captured by Lobotomy Corporation, it arrived in a family's house. When turned on, it murdered the residents of the house. While it originally was meant to clean like the other robots, it's cleaning equipment was replaced with blades by its manufacturer, as discovered in the final observation (see Legacy version). Through speculation, the reason the creator of All-Around Helper wanted to give to the family a 'present' likely had something to do with their personal relationship with the family.
It is unknown how or where All-Around Helper was captured, but it is highly likely that it was found at the mentioned house.
Caretaking[edit | edit source]
Like all Abnormalities, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
All-Around Helper's emotional state is divided into 3 sections: Bad, Normal, and Good. Completing 0-5 E Boxes will cause it to feel Distressed, completing 6-9 will cause it to feel Normal, and 10-16 will make it's mood result Happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 15 seconds and its Qliphoth Counter is 2.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades [edit | edit source]
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level ( HE), portrait, Damage Type ( Red 3 - 5), the amount of E-Boxes (16), their emotional state and Qliphoth Counter (2).
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
- "Managerial Tips 1"
- "When the work result was Normal, the Qliphoth Counter lowered with a normal probability."
- "Managerial Tips 2"
- "When the work result was Bad, the Qliphoth Counter lowered with a high probability."
Observation Level[edit | edit source]
Unlocks an E.G.O. Gift 'Grinder Mk4'.
Unlocks the E.G.O. Suit 'Grinder Mk4'.
Unlocks the E.G.O. Weapon 'Grinder Mk4'.
E.G.O. Equipment[edit | edit source]
Story[edit | edit source]
- "A white cleaning robot with distinct red eyes that look like a pair of buttons. It always keeps its surroundings neat and tidy."
- "It was originally a mass-produced helper robot intended for domestic use.
- The writing on its back says: "An innovative invention that can clean, cook, and even serve as light security using various tools attached to its limbs. Built to perform efficiently and quickly! Manufactured by XX Inc." "
- "It recognizes a bad mood as a sign that the surroundings are dirty, and promptly enters cleaning mode. It will alert its status by stating lines such as "Contamination detected - Commencing cleaning."
- However, the limbs are equipped with sharp instruments instead of cleaning supplies. Rumor has it they were supposed to be used for cutting meat, but they were made to respond to the "clean" command by accident. There is no way to confirm whether this is true."
- "It has determined that the screaming humans make after it cleans is a sign of a job well done, and a prompt to continue its cleaning."
- <An Audio Record found within the Robot>
- "???: Oh~ It's the new helper robot.
- ???: Let me see! I wanna see!
- ???: You wanna touch it ████? Then try turning it on and play with it.
- (A phone rings)
- ??? : I'll be right back after I get the phone, okay?
- (Sounds of buttons being pressed)
- Helper Robot: Hello! I am your friendly Helper Robot. How may I serve you?
- ??? : Cleaning! I want to help mommy cleaning!
- Helper Robot: Environment contamination 70%, filth level mild. Commencing cleaning mode.
- ??? : Wow! It's cleaning! It's clean...
- Helper Robot: Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- After a few seconds of shrieking, the power abruptly went out."
Flavour Text[edit | edit source]
- "All-Around Helper spins around <name>, however, <name> continues to concentrate on the task at hand."
- "All-Around Helper is well versed in all manner of cleaning. It was designed to take care of a family household all on its own."
- "When it was discovered that All-Around Helper contained a critical error, it had already been sent to a household."
- "Blood covered the whole floor, screams echoed, people were running away, and All-Around Helper was gleefully learning the concept of “cleaning”."
- "A pristine white surface sleek with fine lines and short but efficient legs, All-Around Helper was created to help people."
- "XX Incorporated, the manufacturer of All-Around Helper, was famous for its robotics products."
- "All-Around Helper has various functions installed in its body. From burglar alarms and a monitoring system to a coffee maker and light control, it contains everything a household needs."
- "You may be surprised to learn the numerous functionalities All-Around Helper contains in its compact body. If you were to dismantle it, you would be even more impressed by how efficiently they packed all the necessary equipment into it."
- "If All-Around Helper were to have any capacity of emotion, it would likely feel very proud of itself for all the help it provides to others."
- "All-Around Helper always ponders on how it can do more to help."
- "Most people are unaware of this, but All-Around Helper makes amazing coffee. Of course, no one is likely to ask it to do such a thing now."
- "<name> has decided against buying a robot vacuum cleaner after seeing All-Around Helper."
- "<name> only hopes that All-Around Helper’s “cleaning” mode is never activated.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Gift, Grinder Mk4, increases Work Speed and Success Rate by +4, contrary to the in game text saying +2
- All-Around Helper and We Can Change Anything were both made by XX Inc., with them being the first and second installments in the home robot series respectively.
- Its first letter in the subject number classify it as 'Trauma', due to the events of the robot performing its killing while trying to perform its 'duties'. It's also possible that this Abnormality represents the fear of Artificial Intelligence or technology.