- The player can't get anymore checkpoints once starting.
- The Qliphoth Immunity is completely removed.
- The player can not get abnormality observation level bonuses.
- The amount of clerks is reduced from 10 to 5 per department.
- The energy required to end the day will increase each Day, but without more new Abnormalities, making the days more longer to collect energy.
- Day 51 starts with 1290 and every Day it increases by 30. Equation: 30xDay-240.
- The player receives 0-7 Lob, depending on the grade, throughout Challenge Mode.
This mode focus in energy production only, Challenge Mode provides an 'Endless Mode' feeling, without getting much different features and the days must be performed perfectly to avoid a total game lost.
Upon completing Day 99, the game will exceed the day limit resetting back to Day 1. You will be put back on the main menu after loading the next day because there isn't a Day after Day 99.
- In earlier versions of challenge mode, the mode allowed the player to be able to re-fight all of the Sephirah bosses in the game. Currently, all departments have "Condition Failure" no matter what day the player is on.
- Ordeals that spawn an abnormality per department (E.g. Dawn of Amber, Dawn of Crimson, and Dusk of Amber) will not have an end messages and daily quota bonus upon completion of the ordeal. This is due to it spawning 1 less group of the ordeal because of Daat's department not possessing a hallway to spawn an ordeal.
|Mechanics||Bullet Research - Challenge Mode - Daily Cycle - Damage Type - Emergency Level - Employees - Equipment - Hiring - LOB Points - Missions - Ordeals - Qliphoth Meltdown - Rabbit Team - Research - Risk Level - Sephirah Meltdown - Stats|
|Departments|| Asiyah: Control Team - Information Team - Security Team - Training Team|
Briah: Central Command Team - Disciplinary Team - Welfare Team
Atziluth: Record Team - Extraction Team - Architecture Team
|Characters||X - Angela - A - B - Malkuth - Yesod - Netzach - Hod - Tiphereth - Chesed - Gebura - Hokma - Binah|