"You've been pressing it for numerous times and you still have something you want to know about it?"
- Don't Touch Me
Don't Touch Me (O-05-47) is a large yellow box with a black horizontal stripe across the center of the front face, with a 'prohibited' sign on the center of that stripe. There is a large, red button with white writing on top.
Ability[edit | edit source]
Its special ability will trigger if the player tries to order an activity on Don't Touch Me. After trying to perform a work on it, it will either kill every employee in the facility after a "blood dripping down"-screen effect, or send them into panic after a shaking-screen effect and a big explosion sound, followed by a small explosion sound and a second shaking-screen effect. This will result in an immediate Game Over. Similarly, attempting to open Don't Touch Me's details page will cause a green, yellow, and then red Warning sign with Good Mood, Normal Mood, then Bad Mood faces above it to flash on the screen, depleting the Qliphoth Counters of every Abnormality in the facility.
It also has a 50% chance either to morph into other Abnormalities or to mimic the visual effects of other Abnormalities in order to fool the player into clicking on it, punishing those who don't pay attention. The effect only lasts for 15 seconds and has a 50 second cool down. The Abnormalities it can morph into are One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds, Training Standard Dummy Rabbit, Happy Teddy Bear, and Singing Machine. However, even though its appearance changes, its name does not. The visual effects it uses are from Scorched Girl, Beauty and the Beast, Happy Teddy Bear, One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds, Red Shoes, Spider Bud, Plague Doctor, WhiteNight, Nameless Fetus, Old Lady, Little Prince, Naked Nest, Firebird, and Price of Silence (Legacy).
Attempting to use interact mechanics with the button 5 times in a short period of time will cause it to crash the game after shaking the screen while a voice screams in the background. An upside-down Lobotomy Corporation logo will appear before 'turning off.' This will also happen if the player wants to select it in the Deployment Phase. It will make the screen crack each time it is selected. This will happen three times before the game crashes. Each time, the cracks will get worse. Making it crash the game will unlock its name, portrait and Risk Level.
Origin[edit | edit source]
Its origin is currently unknown, although it was likely made artificially, like Little Helper, along with its previous origin from Legacy.
Details[edit | edit source]
Its details can't be accessed due to its ability. Just remember where its current location is, and avoid clicking it at all costs.
Story[edit | edit source]
- No entries are available since it can't be accessed through the usual ways. However, it should share the same entries as in the Legacy version.
Flavour Text[edit | edit source]
- (Why would you even want to touch it?)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Repeatedly pressing the button will cause a voice to say in Korean: '만지지 마', which means 'Don't touch (me)'. It will repeat the last part several times. Afterward, the game screen will either turn white or the logo of Lobotomy Corporation will appear upside down. The game will then 'crash' either way.
- This is the only abnormality to not show up in the codex and the only abnormality where the player can't obtain observation level 4 legitimately. This is also one of the optional abnormalities in the game and is not required for 100% codex, the other being the Apocalypse Bird.
- Strangely, clicking on the abnormality itself does not activate its ability. This was probably meant to do something but is left incomplete.
- When unlocking its 'observation', it is suggested to click on the details tab of the abnormality rather than the abnormality itself, as the latter will cause all E.G.O. equipment equipped by the agents who died to be lost permanently (until retrieved again). This is due to the game saving the Sephirah interactions (story), observations, E.G.O., and obtained missions only after getting its 'observation'.
- By using this, you can save the game without the need of passing the day or Memory Repository, given that you don't have any observation on the abnormality, allowing to save research or E.G.O. on abnormalities in the middle of the week.