" “What's really pitiful is people like you dying to the likes of me.” "
- Forsaken Murderer's Entry
Forsaken Murderer (T-01-54), previously known as Abandoned Murderer, is an Abnormality in the form of a near bald man with grey, asphyxiate-colored skin and a snapped neck. Despite the fact that the neck appears to be entirely fractured, he is still living. He wears a straight-jacket. While his mood is low, the head will change into a metallic shell-like shape, comparable to that of a head cone.
His special ability will trigger when his Qliphoth Counter reach 0. After finishing a work, his head will turn into metal until the waiting time is over. If he got a Bad Result, his counter will decrease and when reaching zero, he will breach.
Once breaching, Forsaken Murderer crawls on his knees around the facility with his metallic hammer head. He possess low HP at 270 and slow to average Movement Speed, usually outrun by panicked clerks. When near or next to an employee, he slams his metallic head onto the ground where they are or were located, dealing Red Damage (2 ~ 4) in a small area in front him if the employee does not get out the way. The targets in the area of attack might receive different amount of base damage. He tends to follow nearby employees, including Clerks, changing his path when the target leaves the room.
Forsaken Murderer was once a feared, emotionless killer incarcerated in a federal prison. Originally sentenced to death, some researchers decided to use him as a test subject to cure some unknown disease. The administration of unknown chemicals to Forsaken Murderer's body ended up curing his violent behaviors at the cost of his 'humanity.' The excuse of the researchers for doing this being that they cured a disease. He was then unrestrained because the researchers stated that he "no longer had any intention to attack". After some time, Forsaken Murderer said that his head was turning into metal, and started to hit his head against objects and solid surfaces. After a severe injury, the researchers had no other option than re-restrain him. As they no longer had any reason to fear him, they began to neglect him entirely.
After a fatal incident caused by Forsaken Murderer happened to one of the researchers, they decided to end the research and dissect the brain of Forsaken Murderer. However, Forsaken Murderer is still alive. His trauma and illusion about his metal head follow him still.
Where Forsaken Murderer was found and how he arrived into the facility is unknown.
Like all Abnormalities, his energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Forsaken Murderer's emotional state is divided into 3 sections: Bad, Normal, and Good. Completing 0-6 E Boxes will cause him to feel Distressed, completing 7-10 will cause him to feel Normal, and 11-14 will result in him being Happy. His usual waiting time after a task is around 15 seconds and its Qliphoth Counter is 1.
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
- "Managerial Tips 1"
- "When the work result was Bad, the Qliphoth Counter lowered."
Unlocks the E.G.O. Gift 'Regret'.
Unlocks the E.G.O. Suit 'Regret'.
Unlocks the E.G.O. Weapon 'Regret'.
- "An Abnormality whose brain is imbued with rage, screams, and malicious cries. There is a wound on his forehead that never seems to heal. He hates everyone and everything. He wears a straitjacket, but is as free as any man. No amount of chains and restraints is enough to prevent him from committing violence."
- "He always had to wear a straitjacket. Some say he was a death row inmate from a federal prison. The researchers were always cautious around him. They felt that the straitjacket couldn't contain him. The researchers wanted to study a murderer's brain to prove that innate evil existed.
- It was difficult to determine who was worse: A man who murdered the innocent with no remorse, or the researchers who wanted to open up his brain to satiate their curiosity."
- "A wide range of medicine and chemicals were injected into him. Some were used for the sake of humanity's future, while others were for new medical techniques. They all had the potential of changing the world. The researchers were getting more and more excited. Although they didn't openly express so, it was almost palpable.
- They said they found a cure, but they never said what was cured. The prisoner spoke less and less. His aggressiveness was suppressed, but at the same time, he lost himself. After an extensive review, he was permitted to have the straitjacket removed. "
- " “It feels like my head is turning into metal. I sometimes hear metallic creaks in my head...”
- As the days passed by, he began inflicting self-harm. He would continuously hit his head on the wall or hard surfaces. He insisted on checking if his head really was turning into metal. One day they eventually decided to leave him with the hope that he would stop once he was wounded. However, even with blood pouring down his face, he wouldn't stop until his wound was so deep the whites of his skull were peeking through. He had to wear the straitjacket again, but he was no longer feared or monitored like before. "
- "A researcher died. It would have been difficult to identify him without his ID card as his head was violently crushed. Lax security meant that the door was often left unlocked or unattended. The prisoner that everyone believed to be confined was moving around on his knees.
- “My head... turning into metal... folds in my brain, being flattened...” He kept repeating strange words, and the final procedure was quickly put in place. Treatment was halted, and he was dissected so his brain could be used for research. How do I know? I sedated him myself. He kept muttering nonsense until the end.
- “Ends, begins, ends, begins, end” "
- "Forsaken Murderer stands like a statue in the corner of the Containment Unit."
- "At times, Forsaken Murderer murmurs while shaking."
- "Forsaken Murderer may scream from time to time, but as he’s tied up, there probably isn’t any need to worry."
- "<name> senses despair."
- "<name> smells the unbearable odor of despair."
- "Why is this place always so dark and cold?"
- "In the darkness, Forsaken Murderer’s brain slowly rotted."
- "Forsaken even by death, Forsaken Murderer shall remain confined here till the end of time."
- "It was no longer rage, but a deeper and more twisted, maniacal abhorrence that found him."
- Although being a dangerous early-game Abnormality, Forsaken Murderer doesn't do anything aside from inflicting minor physical damage to nearby employees.
- When viewed up close, the Forsaken Murderer makes distressed panting noises. It is one of the few Abnormalities that makes sounds when viewed.
- Forsaken Murderer is the only Abnormality that has 1 Managerial Work.
- His defenses are exactly the same as the defenses of a simple Suit worn by new hired employees and clerks.
- Its classification as 'Trauma' is because of its own story events, gaining its trauma through the surgery that eventually left it with abnormal properties, its 'metal head' and unable to die. He also could represent Autophobia, the fear of abandonment.