"She was so sad that she had to leave her dear friends behind, so she came up with a brilliant idea!"
- Laetitia's Entry
Laetitia (O-01-67), also known as A Wee Witch, is a humanoid Abnormality having the appearance of a small girl with pale skin, gray round hair, red tips and red eyes. She wears a pair of golden jingle bells behind the side of her head, a red bonnet, a red ribbon around her neck, a red and white dress with a pair of red shoes and dark socks or pants. She moves in a mechanical way, more or less acting like a robot instead of a human. When working with her, the sound of a music box can be heard in the containment room.
Her ability will trigger when she gets a Normal Result. When this condition is met, she will give a floating heart-shaped gift which will follow the employee and upon reaching them, it will stay above their head.
The 'Gift' acts as a mark and when an employee with the Gift attached to them tries to go to the containment room of an Abnormality who is not Laetitia to work with it, the heart will show cracks and shake in increasing rate as getting closer to the half of the distance needed to travel to perform the work order. Once they reach half of the way to perform the work, counting from the point where the employee was ordered from, the employee will explode, killed instantly and a rainbow spider-like creature with multiple eyes will emerge from the corpse of the employee. If the player cancels the work, the heart will return to its normal state, avoiding the death of the employee. The Gift will be removed at the end of the day.
The minions, named 'Little Witch's Friend'; have an amount of Health at 350, average Movement Speed and perform melee attacks that deal 8 - 10 Red Damage. It has average defenses to each type of Damage and they will focus on the nearest target in the room, often following it to other rooms. It will remain breached until subdued or when the day ends, but will not subtract LOB Points when the day ends.
Laetitia's origin is vague but it is said that she comes from a far place that enjoys laughter and which can be assumed that's where her friends also come from. She has many friends that couldn't come, but she hid them inside 'gifts' to give them to people that she like and cheer them up with a 'prank' when the friend comes out of the gift.
By the last entry in her story, it is assumed that Laetitia came to the facility on her own due to the dark and gloomy ambiance of the place that affect its employees, staying and wishing to make them smile and cheer them up with her pranks.
Like all Abnormalities, her energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Laetitia's emotional state is divided into 3 sections: Bad, Normal, and Good. Completing 0-6 E Boxes will cause her to feel Distressed, completing 7-10 will cause her to feel Normal, and 11-16 will make her Happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 10 seconds.
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
- "Managerial Tips 1"
- "When the work result was Normal, Laetitia gave a heartfelt gift to <name>."
- "Managerial Tips 2"
- "When <name> was assigned to work with a different Abnormality instead of Laetitia, a ███████ eventually burst out of their body at a certain point."
- "Managerial Tips 3"
- "When the assignment was canceled before the ███████ was born, nothing strange occurred to the employee’s body."
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not. The defenses displayed are of the minions' stats, since Laetitia is classified as a "Non Escaped Object":
Unlocks the E.G.O. Gift 'Laetitia'.
Unlocks the E.G.O. Weapon and Suit 'Laetitia'.
- "Similar to a child in size, and always maintaining a bright smile…
A very very adoooorable little kid."
- "They call me an adorable little kid because I am a small and lovely child!
The kid comes from a place far far away!
And when the kid meets someone she likes, she will give them a gift made all by herself.
The gift's content is a secret though!"
- "This is another really really important secret, but the kid has lots of talents!
This girl has many friends, but they said she can't bring them here.
She was so sad that she had to leave her dear friends behind, so she came up with a brilliant idea!"
- "If I cover up my friends nicely and make it look like a gift, everyone will be surprised!
And they'll all laugh together over my prank!
Whoops, there goes the secret of the gift."
- "I hope to find lots of friends here too!
The kid is shy, so the gift will be given in secret!
Farewells are sad, I hope we can play more!
And people here don't smile!
That looks so gloomy!
So this little lady has made a decision! To stay here and never leave until laughter is restored to this place!
I will be happy if everyone is pleased with my pranks!"
- "Laetitia, who is a very shy girl, may just give <name> a personally prepared surprise present in secret."
- "Laetitia comes from a place far far away and enjoys jolly laughter."
- "Laetitia really likes having friends."
- "She really hopes that <name> will be happy with her heartfelt gift."
- "Imagining the great surprise the gift will bring to <name>’s face, Laetitia looks at them happily."
- "It would be wonderful if people accept this small but precious gift."
- "Laetitia’s “friend” is asleep inside her present, waiting for the receiver."
- "<name> has no idea what is inside the gift shaped like a cute lil’ heart."
- This is the first new Abnormality to be added since the Legacy version.
- Laetitia's friend is known as "Wee Witch's Friend", in addition to Laetitia herself being called "A Wee Witch" before reaching observation level 4.
- "Laetitia" comes from the Latin word "laeta", which means joy. It is also the name of a minor Roman goddess.