"The Rabbits have come to graze the grass."
The Rabbit Team is an external group of mercenaries who suppress dangerous entities. They are contracted and unlocked by the research in the Disciplinary Team. Upon unlocking their function, the player can call for the Rabbit Team to jump into action by clicking a square button next to the Bullets Bar.
This group of mercenaries are commanded by Myo, the leader of the team. They wear black and orange armored clothing with gas masks similar to the head of a rabbit, with long ears with black borders and an orange interior, and have glass circles for their eyes. The eye design might vary between members.
To call the Rabbit Team, the player must click the button with the Rabbit symbol, next to the bullet tab. Afterwards, the main menu of the 'Rabbit Protocol' will appear on the screen. It displays the map of the current facility, showing any departments unlocked at the moment, has a manual at the left side of the window and on the right a caution message, as well as cost at the top right corner. The player must select at least 1 department to be able to call the Rabbit Team, with the message 'Rabbit Protocol' flashing on the screen.
Protocol Information[edit | edit source]
The information displayed in the window are the next:
- Facility Map and Cost: Located at the middle, the player can check the current unlocked departments, how many Employees (Agents) are in it, as well Office Workers (Clerks), and the amount of hostile entities located in the department, being Ordeals, Abnormalities or Minions.
The player can only select fully unlocked department (With others having 'Low Openness') to mark them as an area where the Rabbit Team will arrive, up to 4 zones, each selection increasing the cost of the call by 25% of energy collected during the day (With the exception of Central Command Team, counting as 2 selections, with a 50% of energy cost), up to 100% of energy cost, which is displayed at the top right corner. The player needs at least 1 selected department before calling the Rabbits, with a button appearing below the window.
- Manual and Caution: What is needed to know about the Rabbit Protocol.
- Rabbit Protocol can only be called once per day.
- The Rabbits spawn in groups of 4 members, appearing 32 members in the protocol, in total of 7 groups across the selected zones
- The departments where the Rabbits were called into will be sealed and glow in an orange light, with all the doors leading out of the department turning into teleporters to another spot in the same department. (This works with entities which move through the doors and not with teleporting entities such as Alriune. Entities which teleport after reaching a door such as The Dreaming Current and The King of Greed or have a "charge" attack that crosses the room remain stuck in their movement animation while passing through the teleporters, crossing rooms they normally can't.) Entities outside of the department can still enter the containment zone and will be unable to leave.
- All the employees in the same department will panic instantly and the player will not have any control over the employees in the selected area, nor can they take out employees from that zone or perform tasks with the Abnormalities in the same department until the Rabbits of the zone leave the facility.
- The Rabbits will appear suddenly in random hallways or rooms in the selected area. Once all the entities in the same department are neutralized or not detected, the Rabbit Team will teleport out, ending the Rabbit Protocol.
Rabbits Info & Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Rabbits, the mercenary members previously described, spawn in groups of 4 members while the Protocol begins. All of them are of overall Level 4, with 150 HP and SP, but not able to stand massive damage. They die immediately upon reaching 0 SP instead of panicking. The Bullets and healing from the Main Rooms don't work on them.
They roam in groups, uncontrollable by the player and attacking any entities they encounter, being Abnormalities, Ordeals, Minions or employees. They will detect entities that employees can't, such as Dimensional Refraction Variant. They have 2 type of weapons: Melee Blades and Ranged Automatic Rifles. Each rabbit is given their own damage marked on their weapons, and will not change the type they are given. The Melee weapon will have a 70% chance of dealing 17-19 or a 30% chance of dealing 5-7 of their respective damage type. When standing at long range they will fire their gun dealing 2-3 damage every 0.4 seconds for 15 seconds.
They will never leave the department that they were initially teleported into and will only teleport out of the facility once their current zone has been cleared of any remaining entities. If they reach a door that will lead to a zone out of the department, they will be teleported to another location in the same department. If all the Rabbits in the same department are killed, that zone will be unlocked and even ending the Protocol if there are no other departments with Rabbits.
Their defenses are the following:
Flavour Text[edit | edit source]
Spoken by Myo[edit | edit source]
- "Just leave it to the Rabbits."
- "The Rabbits have come to graze the grass."
- "Hippity hop~ It’s time for the Rabbits to graze some fresh grass."
- (During Gebura's Core Suppression) "Cock up your ears, Rabbits. That bitch over there is the Red Mist."
- (During Binah's Core Suppression) "She isn’t actually an Arbiter, is she? If she is, please keep in mind that this goes against our contract"
50% of the Rabbit Units eliminated:
- "Half of the Rabbits have returned to the grasslands."
- "Half of the Rabbit Team’s wiped out. Not gonna lie, the monsters in this place are a goddamn nuisance."
- "Welp, that half of the Rabbits was ready to die. This amount of death is mostly seen in missions exploring the Outskirts or clearing through the Ruins."
- (During Gebura's Core Suppression) "Got half of the Rabbits eliminated. Still have some skills left in you, huh?"
- (During Binah's Core Suppression) "Guess she isn’t a real Arbiter after all. But she does seem to be using some Singularities?"
80% of Rabbit Units eliminated:
- "80% forever out of commission. Missions in the Outskirts would be more profitable than this."
- "80% of my Rabbit Team gone for good. Who was the madman that thought keeping these monsters in the city instead of beyond the Outskirts was a good idea?"
- (During Gebura's Core Suppression) "80% dead by her hand. She puts up a tough fight, what a monster. Though she’s still not nearly as good as she used to be."
- (During Binah's Core Suppression) "Fairy and Key, what annoying powers… And they’re weakened too!"
All Rabbit Units eliminated:
- "All the Rabbits are wiped out. Sigh… Good luck with the rest of the situation."
- "The whole Rabbit Team has returned to the grasslands. This mission has failed."
- "They’re all dead. I’d rather take on expeditions to the Outskirts or the Ruins than be involved in this place."
- (During Gebura's Core Suppression) "The Red Mist… Oh, I’ll tear you a new one with my own hands someday…"
- (During Binah's Core Suppression) "I’m sure you were aware things would go this way. We’re pulling out now."
- "Thank you for the meal, it was satisfying."
- "Call us again sometime, all we need is some grass."
- "If I could, I would have participated directly myself."
- "The mission is complete. We’ll now forget everything that has occurred here."
- (During Gebura's Core Suppression) "Thanks to that strange body of yours, Red Mist, your strength is much greater than before. Though your expertise seems to have rusted."
- (During Binah's Core Suppression) "I never thought the day would come where we could defeat an Arbiter."
Spoken by Rabbit Units[edit | edit source]
- "The Rabbits have come to graze the grass."
- "Commencing assignment."
- "Uproot the field."
- "Gnaw it all away."
Encountering a clerk:
- "How unlucky you must be."
- "You’re forsaken by this company."
- "Another to purify."
Encountering an agent:
- "Even if you wield a fancy weapon, it will be just grass to the Rabbits."
- "You and I are fundamentally different."
- "At least your weapon seems useful."
- "Another to eliminate."
- "Seems you have some good equipment."
Encountering a TETH level threat:
- "Risk level low."
- "Removing target immediately."
- "This is barely a warm-up."
Encountering a HE level threat:
- "Risk level moderate."
- "Just like dealing with those kids from the Backstreets."
- "What weird monsters."
- "There are tons of creatures like this scattered around in the Ruins."
- "We could work up a bit of sweat with this one."
Encountering a WAW level threat:
- "Risk level high."
- "It’s been a while since we fought a target as dangerous as this."
- "Did they bring these things from the Outskirts or something?"
- "Why not use these things in the Wing Wars?"
- "God, this place is crazy."
Encountering an ALEPH level threat:
- "Maximum risk level."
- "Just what the hell is this place?"
- "I don’t think something like this can be handled by just us Rabbits alone."
- "They’re mad to use beings from beyond the Outskirts."
- "I thought these kinds of freaks were only seen in the depths of the Ruins."
- "Maximum mental corruption reached. Commencing automatic disposal."
- "Automatic disposal to eliminate all human risk."
- "Mission has been completed."
- "We return now."
- "There’s no more grass to eat."
- "What a rough meal."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Besides the Rabbits, two other units have been mentioned by Myo: "Rhinoceros" and "Reindeer", both of which could cause collateral damage that would've been too much for Lobotomy to handle, so only the Rabbit Team would be sent.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Mechanics||Bullet Research - Challenge Mode - Daily Cycle - Damage Type - Emergency Level - Employees - Equipment - Hiring - LOB Points - Missions - Ordeals - Qliphoth Meltdown - Rabbit Team - Research - Risk Level - Sephirah Meltdown - Stats|
|Departments||Asiyah: Control Team - Information Team - Security Team - Training Team|
Briah: Central Command Team - Disciplinary Team - Welfare Team
Atziluth: Record Team - Extraction Team - Architecture Team
|Characters||X - Angela - A - B - Malkuth - Yesod - Netzach - Hod - Tiphereth - Chesed - Gebura - Hokma - Binah|