"With my infinite hatred, I give you this gift."
- Rudolta of the Sleigh
Rudolta of the Sleigh (F-02-49), also known as simply Rudolta, is a three-piece Abnormality; Rudolph, Santa, and the Sleigh.
Rudolph is a hornless reindeer with a long neck, black hooves, bulbous ears, and silver shackles chaining its legs together. Its body is made of red, white, and green materials sloppily stitched together, and it wears two collars of Christmas lights with red, green, and yellow bulbs. Rudolph has bloodshot, bulging eyes crudely stitched onto its face, a white beard, a round nose, and lipless teeth. According to encyclopedia entries, it also has a hole in its stomach.
Santa is a red statue on Rudolph's back inside a transparent bag of blood and human organs that are said to still be functional. It wears a Christmas hat made of intestines.
The sleigh is connected to the Christmas lights around Rudolph's neck. It's brown and held together by more stitch work. It has two white runners, and two green hands mounted on the front of the sleigh. The sleigh carries a black bag tied with a yellow ribbon, which moves in its in-game sprite.
Its ability will trigger when its Qliphoth Counter reach 0, allowing it to breach. Getting a Normal work result might decrease its counter by 1 and has a high chance to be decreased by 1 when getting a Bad work result.
After escaping, Rudolta of the Sleigh will start to slowly wander the facility with 450 HP, leaving a trail of snow as it moves. It will spill blood every 3 seconds dealing (5~7) White Damage to other entities in the same room as it. It will continue to roam around until subdued or the day ends.
The details of origin are currently unknown, but it could be assumed that it was created, as mentioned in the Last Observation dialogue (Legacy), from the desire of the child who wanted to see 'Santa' dismembered, and probably made Rudolta of the Sleigh from its remains, a creature which gives gifts equally to everyone, without discrimination.
Like all Abnormalities, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Rudolta of the Sleigh's emotional state is divided into 3 sections: Bad, Normal, and Good. Completing 0-5 PE Boxes will cause it to feel Distressed, completing 6-11 will cause it to feel Normal, and 12-18 will make it Happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 10 seconds. Its Qliphoth counter is 2.
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
- "Managerial Tips 1"
- "When the work result was Normal, the Qliphoth Counter lowered with a normal probability."
- "Managerial Tips 2"
- "When the work result was Bad, the Qliphoth Counter lowered with a high probability."
- "Managerial Tips 3"
- "When Rudolta of the Sleigh escaped, it slowly moved throughout the facility, inflicting WHITE damage to employees near it."
Unlocks E.G.O. Gift 'Christmas'.
Unlocks the E.G.O. Weapon and Suit 'Christmas'.
<An Old Card attached to the Abnormality>
"『Merry Christmas! Santa rushes along the night sky to deliver presents to happy kids who don’t cry. Rudolf, the red-nosed reindeer, shines his nose so bright through the fog while tugging along a sleigh full of presents, guiding it along tonight. Every happy kid around the world deserves a present!』"
"From afar, the Abnormality resembles Santa Claus atop his sleigh, but upon closer inspection, it is completely different from its description in common folklore. Contrary to the titular character Rudolph, the sleigh drags the reindeer along. We’ve observed the three different portions of the Abnormality separately."
"Rudolph: An organic entity in colors of green, red, and white that appears to be a horse or a deer. Its muscles do not seem to move, but many of our staff report movement in the eyes. Some even say that they’ve made eye contact with it. There’s a 30cm diameter hole in its abdomen. Armed employees later reported that the hole was empty."
"Santa: A mysterious and transparent organic entity on top of Rudolph. It is full of what seems to be human organs, all of which function normally."
"The Sleigh: The size is similar to that of a child’s. The plating looks like organic skin, and there are white runners attached to the bottom. The accessories of the sleigh are replaced with stiff, severed hands. Unknown objects are carefully wrapped in gifts. Many employees tried to open these gifts but failed. Rumor has it that they can only be opened on Christmas Day."
"These three elements are crudely sewn together. Dr. ████████ suggested that “All three parts may be made from a single body. Whoever made this thing must have had a great hatred for Christmas. Well, that or they’ve never seen Santa Claus." "
- "When the rusty sleigh bells are ajingle, Christmas begins."
- "With a displaced jaw and lifeless tongue, words are swallowed instead of sung."
- "Where is Santa for those unhappy?"
- "The colorful lights were as bright as Christmas, and as dark as every child’s nightmare and grimace."
- "The sewing looks crude, but the effort put into making it was nothing but obsessively shrewd."
- "Christmas, oh the hideous carnival. Every Christmas, I was filled with the urge to pluck out the tongues of those who sing carols."
- "With my infinite hatred, I give you this gift."
- "Rudolta of the Sleigh shows no sign of life, yet it moves nonetheless. This may be due to the energy it produces."
- "Rudolta of the Sleigh roams around without purpose. It wants to give away its pile of gifts."
When giving out presents (Unused)
- "<name>’s young daughter would spend Christmas time alone because she would make a living by herself."
- "<name> would consume dozens of pills one fateful Christmas Day."
- "<name> would cry alone as their loved one left them by the next Christmas."
- "<name> would receive the news of a loved one’s death while standing under a wondrously decorated Christmas tree."
- "<name> would be run over by a truck full of presents on Christmas Eve, and would never be able to walk again."
- "<name> would be told by their doctor that they’ve contracted a terminal illness on Christmas Eve."
- "<name>’s house roof would collapse under the weight of the snow, and no one would survive. All this would happen a few years later one fateful Christmas Day."
- Rudolta of the Sleigh is clearly a twisted version about the fest of Christmas, Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- The black sack sitting in the sleigh could presumably be opened in Christmas Eve, but in-game, nothing happens.