"The day a ripe apple fell off the tree in the garden where the princess and the king stood, the witch's heart shattered."
- Snow White's Apple
Snow White's Apple (F-04-42) is a humanoid Abnormality with an apple for a head. She is incredibly tall, with a neck and arms that appear to be made of thorned flower stalks. She wears a long red dress with white puffed sleeves, a white waist apron, and what appears to be a large dress collar of wilted leaves. Her head has hollow eye sockets and nasal apertures that were said to have been eaten by worms and birds.
Once the condition is met, she will teleport out from her room and appear in a random hallway or small room of the current department, and sprout vines from the floor. She has high HP at 800. Employees who walk on the vines will have reduced Movement Speed and Snow White's Apple will attack them with sharp vines, dealing strong (20~26) Black Damage every 4 seconds, as long she is in the same room. Once the room's floor is covered by vines for the first time or an amount of time pass, Snow White's Apple will disappear from the current room and appear in another area of the facility, repeating the same actions until she is subdued. The vines will be removed in the next day.
Snow White's Apple is the apple from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves". Created by the witch's rage and curse, it was thrown away after a single bite from Snow White, the apple had poisoned her. The apple became lonely, and developed a deep hatred for her. It waited and waited to rot, but never decomposed. As time passed, birds and worms took bites out of it, leaving holes in the apple. All died soon afterwards due to its poison, and their corpses began piling around it. The apple constantly thought about its own existence. After a long time, a dried, dead stem sprouted. Lifeless leaves grew around it, and continued to grow each day. One afternoon, the apple was finally able to move. It thought about Snow White who was sleeping for a long time, and the prince who came to wake her up. The princess which was no longer an apple began to search for her prince.
In the last observation (See Legacy Version), Snow White's Apple realizes that her 'prince' doesn't exist. She simultaneously realizes that she will never stop existing, and that there is no point in waiting around for nothing.
How Snow White's Apple arrived in the facility or where she was found is still unknown.
Like all Abnormalities, her energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Snow White's Apple's emotional state is divided into 3 sections: Bad, Normal, and Good. Completing 0-8 E Boxes will cause her to feel Distressed, completing 9-13 will cause her to feel Normal, and 14-20 will make her mood result Happy. Her usual waiting time after a task is around 15 seconds. Her Qliphoth counter is 1.
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level ( WAW), portrait, Damage Type ( Black 2 - 4), the amount of E-Boxes (20), emotional states and its Qliphoth counter (1).
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
- "Managerial Tips 1"
- "When the work result was Normal, the Qliphoth Counter lowered with a normal probability."
- "Managerial Tips 2"
- "When the work result was Bad, the Qliphoth Counter lowered with a high probability."
- "Managerial Tips 3"
- "When Snow White's Apple escaped from its containment, it began to spread its roots and branches along the ground of the area it was in. Those withered vines slowed employees, hampering their movement."
- "Managerial Tips 4"
- "Once the area was completely filled with Snow White's Apple’s roots and branches, it moved to another to grow even more. When Snow White's Apple was eventually suppressed, its flora did not disappear until the next day."
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not, plus its Qliphoth Counter (1). This includes her defenses when breaching:
Observation Level 
Unlocks an E.G.O. Gift 'Green Stem'.
Unlocks the E.G.O. Suit 'Green Stem'.
Unlocks the E.G.O. Weapon 'Green Stem'.
"...When the prince kissed the princess, she coughed up the bits of an apple stuck in her throat. The dwarfs cried out in happiness. Snow White and the prince walked through a flower-covered path and headed to their kingdom. Everyone lived happily ever after."
"Then there was the apple created from the witch's wrath and curse. It was also a part of herself. The apple that dropped from Snow White's hand after a single bite could never be happy. The apple, full of loneliness and hatred toward the princess, waited for the day it would rot away and return to the earth."
"Was it the enchantment, or was it the wrath which was bending the laws of nature? Even after enough time had passed for it to rot and allow its seed to bear fruit, the apple did not rot. In the meantime, one half of it was kicked and crushed by someone's foot, the other half was filled with holes, eaten away by the likes of birds and bugs."
"The carcasses of birds and bugs piled up near the apple. The apple pondered about its existence in the midst of the corpses rotting around it. One day, a branch grew from it. The leaves and branches were already withered and dry, but it continued to grow."
"Finally, one afternoon the apple gained the ability to move on its own. It thought of the princess and the prince who left happily. Snow White had also been sleeping for a long time, but a prince came and woke her up. The apple, now a princess in its own right, no longer needed a prince; she began to embark on a journey.
- Excerpt from ‘The Hidden Stories in Fairy Tales No One Knew’ (Author unknown)"
- " “Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?” asked the witch in a room which was no longer visited by anyone."
- "The mirror lay silent, but the witch heard the answer."
- "The day a ripe apple fell off the tree in the garden where the princess and the king stood, the witch's heart shattered."
- "The witch cast the most powerful spell she knew on that apple, sacrificing herself."
- "<name> can see branches covering the Containment Unit."
- "Snow White's Apple’s Containment Unit has some foliage growing inside of it."
- "When you approach Snow White's Apple’s Containment Unit, you will be able to see the branches that intertwine it."
- "The faint sound of rustling leaves can be heard from Snow White's Apple’s Containment Unit."
- "If you look closely, you can see that the branches are withered."
- "Those things are dried to such a crisp that a single touch would render them dust; they look much too horrible to be called “plants”."
- "Although withered, the branches and leaves are still growing."
- "Snow White's Apple’s eyes are long gone, feasted on by birds and bugs in the past. Snow White's Apple later grew by feasting on their carcasses nearby."
- "Snow White's Apple was alone for a very long time. Around Snow White's Apple, the remains of bugs and birds that died from consuming parts of it were scattered about."
- "Snow White's Apple thought of the princess and the prince who walked down a path of flowers amidst everyone’s blessings."
- "Snow White's Apple was cursed by the witch, and the princess who fell asleep because of it eventually lived happily ever after."
- "Snow White's Apple grew, stewed in jealousy, wrath, and loneliness."
- Snow White's Apple is a reference to the German fairy tale Snow White written by the Brothers Grimm.
- Snow White's Apple will almost always face to the right side of the screen, even when escaping.
- Snow White's Apple made an appearance in the teaser trailer. In one scene, she was in a falling elevator attempting an escape, with 3 employees in the elevator with her, one of which was stuck in her eye.
- However, ingame, Snow White's Apple isn't capable of entering elevators during breach, even in the Legacy version.