"Now everything will be just fine."
- Abnormality Log
We Can Change Anything (T-09-85) is a ZAYIN Tool Abnormality in the form of a container of the size of an employee, having a humanoid white metallic form, possessing a body and head which open in three parts, revealing that the surfaces of the inside of the container are filled with spikes. It remains open when not in use.
We Can Change Anything's ability triggers during use. When an employee is sent to its containment to use it, the employee will get in the machine and it will close itself, showing a heart at the front and digital eyes on the face of the machine. It will then start to constantly deal around 2 of Red Damage to the trapped employee in slow periods of time, increasing overtime. Every time that the employee takes damage, a digital sound can be heard and 1 of Energy will be produced. After a bit, the speed of the damage dealt will increase, becoming more bloody. This can occur twice. When the employee dies by the injuries, the container will open and reveal the remains and organs of said employee, with a confirmation sound and a red cloud coming out.
The employee cannot get out once they're inside the machine, so they are going to die once inside it. The trapped employee dies even if the player ends the current day before the employee's HP is completely depleted. The Abnormality isn't affected by the Qliphoth Meltdown.
We Can Change Anything's basic information takes 15 seconds using to unlock. The information gained is:
- Name of the Abnormality
- Subject Classification
- Risk Level ( ZAYIN)
- Type of Abnormality (Continuous)
We Can Change Anything lacks a solid backstory, but was created by the X Inc., the same corporation that created All-Around Helper. It followed after Little Helper's 'success.' This home robot supposedly includes a solution to change everything once the customer gets in the machine, but it is actually a lie, as it simply kills the person and makes energy from them.
It is unknown how it arrived in the corporation, but it was probably confiscated from a customer, or bought as a still-selling product.
Log and Method
"After the popularity of the “All-Around Helper” skyrocketed, “We Can Change Anything” was released as the second installment of XX Inc’s home robot series."
"Placing an employee inside the machine will produce energy over time."
"As to be expected of all of XX Inc’s products, it sports a variety of functions."
"Once the employee is inside the machine, they will take RED damage. They will be unable to leave and will eventually die."
"Is your child a troublemaker who cries all the time? We can change that!
Don’t like how you look? Are you too fat? Too skinny? We can change that!
Is your house suffering from an outage because you don’t have the money to pay for the power bill? We can change that!"
"The amount of energy produced will increase as time goes by."
"It’s quite simple. Just open up the machine, step inside, and press the button to make it shut. Now everything will be just fine."
"This Abnormality is not affected by Qliphoth Meltdowns."
"The machine will produce energy after an employee enters it. Seeing as once inside, nobody ever comes out, it must be rather comfortable."
- This the only Tool Abnormality that can produce extra Energy and is not affected by the Qliphoth Meltdown.
- All-Around Helper and We Can Change Anything are a part of XX Inc.'s home robot series, them being the first and second installments respectively.
- The form of the machine resembles an Iron Maiden, a torture device.
- This Abnormality holds the classification of 'Trauma'. Following the log events, it offers the promise that despite of what displeasing conflict that the user would be facing, like kids causing trouble, uncomfortable with their own appearance or the lack of energy, getting in the machine would be solve all of those problems, when it will actually kill them. In a stretch, it could also represent Metathesiophobia, or the phobia of change.
- If the player manages to make an Agent immune(0.0) to Red damage, then sends them into We Can Change Anything, the Agent will persist and can produce unlimited PE boxes and fill the PE quota in matter of seconds, but the Agent will still die by ending the day. Unfortunately, no methods to reduce Red damage to 0.0 exist without modifying the game files.